4.9
Additional Fees

I have been using the air climber for about 5 year and i am 58 right now. And in the beast shape in my life

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with AirClimber and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AirClimber.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare AirClimber to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with AirClimber?

Comments

Roca Labs - Don Karl Juravin abuses, he bans me for asking a question Roca Labs "Ladies, please read the *** abuse I have taken from this evil man Don Karl Juravin at Gastric Bypass Alternative, Roca Labs or whatever they are calling his company these..." Read more US Prosecutors HAMMER Roca Labs-Don Karl Juravin-GBA for $25 million dollars ! Roca Labs "Wow people! Roca Labs founder and owner of Gastric Bypass Alternative Don Karl Juravin really pissed the US Government off! These guys want $25,246,000.00 seeking full "Disgorgement". What do you..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - Unethical-Unprofessional Business! Stay clear from The Camp-Temecula and all other Southern California Locations The Camp Transformation Center "NO NO NO! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Stay far away from this place! There's a reason they are not part of the BBB! They do not run..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center - CONTRACT AGREEMENT The Camp Transformation Center "I am so unsatisfied with their communication. You got the right word "unethical". At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Tradesy - Horrible Customer Service Tradesy "The customer service for this site is non existent. I recently purchased a bracelet on there that does not match the description or the picture listed whatsoever. It was supposed..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more