4.9
Additional Fees

I have been using the air climber for about 5 year and i am 58 right now. And in the beast shape in my life

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with AirClimber and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AirClimber.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare AirClimber to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with AirClimber?

Comments

BUSTED AGAIN!  US FEDS CATCH ROCA LABS OWNER DON JURAVIN a.k.a ADI JORBIN ILLEGALLY SELLING COURT ORDERED FROZEN ASSETS Roca Labs "Wow! The comedic antics of the Roca Labs owner never stops! According to the documents that have been uploaded for your review, Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin..." Read more Don Juravin - Roca Labs - SCAM ALERT!! Roca Labs "FTC has investigated and found many disturbing facts about the claims that Roca Labs, Don Juravin have made regarding "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery. CBS reported on some of..." Read more Don Juravin - Roca Labs - BUSTED!! Nothing but SCAMMERS and LIARS!!! Roca Labs "Don Juravin, the "inventor" of the useless "Gastric Bypass Alternative" - No Surgery SCAM, got busted in 2014 for faking celebrity endorsements, namely, Alfonso Ribeiro and Tommy Chong. I know..." Read more Airclimber Review from Chicago, Illinois AirClimber "I was really excited about getting this stepper. But right off the bat the pedals don't inflate so I had to do it manually (pushing the button down while lifting..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more