I was really excited about getting this stepper. But right off the bat the pedals don't inflate so I had to do it manually (pushing the button down while lifting the..my stepper will no longer hold air in the steps.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). faviolagreen08 is overall dissatisfied with AirClimber and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AirClimber.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Weight Loss, Diets and Training category for more informed decision or compare AirClimber to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with AirClimber?

Comments

Ecxactly it doesn't work is bs the air comes right off as soon as I start to step on it

This machine is no working!! It gets flat, and the air goes away.

ROCA LABS FORMER EMPLOYEE SHOCKING CONFESSION Roca Labs "Hi guys...please read this before you make such an important decision concerning your health. There are numerous complaints and lawsuits against Roca Labs, Gastric Bypass Alternative, GBA, Don Karl Juravin..." Read more Don Karl Juravin & Roca Labs- Ask him hard questions live and watch him squirm, get angry and ban me from FB group! Roca Labs "Hey guys! I like you are in search of a workable weight loss plan. When I found this FB group for Roca Labs I was intrigued, until I was insulted..." Read more Roca Labs/Gastric Bypass Alternative review: Yuck! Worst diarrhea ever and concerned for everyone's health Roca Labs "OMG....I have read some good reviews and the others were mostly bad. When I watched the Facebook live chat with my gf and I became curious as to what was..." Read more Roca Labs - Review in Weight Loss Programs category from California, Maryland Roca Labs "My husband found the Roca labs site while doing a weight loss search, you see I was ready to have gastric bypass surgery and he was afraid of what could..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more